Thursday, September 16th 2010
Gold Price At Historic High
Today's talking points
The price of gold is at at an all time high. It is not too late to purchase gold. Several countries like Bangladesh are purchasing large amounts of gold. Bank failures and the poverty rate numbers are not pointing to an economic recovery. National debt is becoming a threat to our National Security.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil