Thursday, September 16th 2010
Gold Price At Historic High
Today's talking points
The price of gold is at at an all time high. It is not too late to purchase gold. Several countries like Bangladesh are purchasing large amounts of gold. Bank failures and the poverty rate numbers are not pointing to an economic recovery. National debt is becoming a threat to our National Security.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Ukraine Crisis and Stock Market Crash Warnings
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue
- Fed Tapering is a Go; What's At Stake for the Markets?
- Investors Beware of Market Bubbles Bound to Burst
- A Special Holiday Edition: How to Prepare Your Savings for the New Year
- Key Signs of a Weakening Economy, but a Strong Future for Gold
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...