Thursday, September 16th 2010
Gold Price At Historic High
Today's talking points
The price of gold is at at an all time high. It is not too late to purchase gold. Several countries like Bangladesh are purchasing large amounts of gold. Bank failures and the poverty rate numbers are not pointing to an economic recovery. National debt is becoming a threat to our National Security.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Prepare Now for An Economic Crisis
- Preparing for FATCA
- Experts Warn: U.S. Dollar Is Headed for a Collapse Worse Than 2008
- Increasing Demand May Send Gold Price Above $1,400/oz
- Gold Soars Higher On Continuing Geopolitical Unrest
- Ukraine Crisis and Stock Market Crash Warnings
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue