Thursday, September 16th 2010
Gold Price At Historic High
Today's talking points
The price of gold is at at an all time high. It is not too late to purchase gold. Several countries like Bangladesh are purchasing large amounts of gold. Bank failures and the poverty rate numbers are not pointing to an economic recovery. National debt is becoming a threat to our National Security.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Flash Crash, are you prepared?
- Goldman Sachs and HSBC Buy 7.1 Tons Of Physical Gold
- JP Morgan Cashing in on the Silver Market
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- Preparing for the Aftermath of Quantitative Easing
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets