Thursday, September 16th 2010
Gold Price At Historic High
Today's talking points
The price of gold is at at an all time high. It is not too late to purchase gold. Several countries like Bangladesh are purchasing large amounts of gold. Bank failures and the poverty rate numbers are not pointing to an economic recovery. National debt is becoming a threat to our National Security.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil
- How to Hedge Against the Falling Dollar
- Shift from U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency May Be Underway
- Historic Silver Price "Fix" Coming To An End: Is Gold Next?
- 2014 Gold Forecast: 5 Hidden Drivers that will Slingshot Gold to $2,500 and Beyond