Wednesday, January 11th 2012
6 Things We Are All Going To Pay More For In 2012
Today's talking points
Do our consumer goods seem to be getting more expensive every year? That's because they are. And the prices of these goods aren't helped by the falling value of the dollar. We go to work, we work hard to make a living, and those paychecks aren't paying for as much as they used to. Now more than ever it's important to invest this money so it doesn't depreciate and we have something to look forward to in retirement. Historically, Gold is known to be a tremendous investment and a safe haven for your hard earned dollars.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Prepare Now for An Economic Crisis
- Preparing for FATCA
- Experts Warn: U.S. Dollar Is Headed for a Collapse Worse Than 2008
- Increasing Demand May Send Gold Price Above $1,400/oz
- Gold Soars Higher On Continuing Geopolitical Unrest
- Ukraine Crisis and Stock Market Crash Warnings
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue