Wednesday, January 11th 2012
6 Things We Are All Going To Pay More For In 2012
Today's talking points
Do our consumer goods seem to be getting more expensive every year? That's because they are. And the prices of these goods aren't helped by the falling value of the dollar. We go to work, we work hard to make a living, and those paychecks aren't paying for as much as they used to. Now more than ever it's important to invest this money so it doesn't depreciate and we have something to look forward to in retirement. Historically, Gold is known to be a tremendous investment and a safe haven for your hard earned dollars.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- Preparing for the Aftermath of Quantitative Easing
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble