Wednesday, January 11th 2012
6 Things We Are All Going To Pay More For In 2012
Today's talking points
Do our consumer goods seem to be getting more expensive every year? That's because they are. And the prices of these goods aren't helped by the falling value of the dollar. We go to work, we work hard to make a living, and those paychecks aren't paying for as much as they used to. Now more than ever it's important to invest this money so it doesn't depreciate and we have something to look forward to in retirement. Historically, Gold is known to be a tremendous investment and a safe haven for your hard earned dollars.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Ukraine Crisis and Stock Market Crash Warnings
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue
- Fed Tapering is a Go; What's At Stake for the Markets?
- Investors Beware of Market Bubbles Bound to Burst
- A Special Holiday Edition: How to Prepare Your Savings for the New Year
- Key Signs of a Weakening Economy, but a Strong Future for Gold
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...