Tuesday, February 28th 2012
Gold Prices Spike On Greek Rescue Plan
Today's talking points
Finance Ministers manage to aid Greece with a 130 Billion Euros bail out, avoiding the first disorderly default in the Eurozone's brief 13 year history.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years