Friday, April 13th 2012
More Foreclosures Expected, Could Lead to Another Round of QE
Today's talking points
One day we are in a recovery and the next we are headed for another disaster; those are the headlines people are seeing across the United States. Some predict foreclosures to explode in 2012 and will approach the levels they were at in 2010, which could result in another round of quantitative easing. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue
- Fed Tapering is a Go; What's At Stake for the Markets?
- Investors Beware of Market Bubbles Bound to Burst
- A Special Holiday Edition: How to Prepare Your Savings for the New Year
- Key Signs of a Weakening Economy, but a Strong Future for Gold
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...
- How In Control Is The Government Right Now?