Friday, April 13th 2012
More Foreclosures Expected, Could Lead to Another Round of QE
Today's talking points
One day we are in a recovery and the next we are headed for another disaster; those are the headlines people are seeing across the United States. Some predict foreclosures to explode in 2012 and will approach the levels they were at in 2010, which could result in another round of quantitative easing. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...
- How In Control Is The Government Right Now?
- Gold is the Only True Store Of Value As Money Supply Increases
- Gold Prices Spike Following Short-Term Resolution in Washington
- The Government Is Officially Shutdown
- Gold: The Portfolio Insurance
- September Seasonally Strong For Gold
- Protect Your Retirement Wealth With Physical Gold