Friday, April 13th 2012
More Foreclosures Expected, Could Lead to Another Round of QE
Today's talking points
One day we are in a recovery and the next we are headed for another disaster; those are the headlines people are seeing across the United States. Some predict foreclosures to explode in 2012 and will approach the levels they were at in 2010, which could result in another round of quantitative easing. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio