Thursday, April 26th 2012
Gold Prices Shine As Euro Woes Worsen
Today's talking points
Gold prices rise on speculation that the Federal Reserve may increase stimulus measures to bolster U.S. economy after unemployment numbers. European woes worsen with Spain economic crisis. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil
- How to Hedge Against the Falling Dollar
- Shift from U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency May Be Underway
- Historic Silver Price "Fix" Coming To An End: Is Gold Next?