Thursday, April 26th 2012
Gold Prices Shine As Euro Woes Worsen
Today's talking points
Gold prices rise on speculation that the Federal Reserve may increase stimulus measures to bolster U.S. economy after unemployment numbers. European woes worsen with Spain economic crisis. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Prepare Now for An Economic Crisis
- Preparing for FATCA
- Experts Warn: U.S. Dollar Is Headed for a Collapse Worse Than 2008
- Increasing Demand May Send Gold Price Above $1,400/oz
- Gold Soars Higher On Continuing Geopolitical Unrest
- Ukraine Crisis and Stock Market Crash Warnings
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue