Thursday, April 26th 2012
Gold Prices Shine As Euro Woes Worsen
Today's talking points
Gold prices rise on speculation that the Federal Reserve may increase stimulus measures to bolster U.S. economy after unemployment numbers. European woes worsen with Spain economic crisis. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...
- How In Control Is The Government Right Now?
- Gold is the Only True Store Of Value As Money Supply Increases
- Gold Prices Spike Following Short-Term Resolution in Washington
- The Government Is Officially Shutdown
- Gold: The Portfolio Insurance
- September Seasonally Strong For Gold
- Protect Your Retirement Wealth With Physical Gold