Thursday, April 26th 2012
Gold Prices Shine As Euro Woes Worsen
Today's talking points
Gold prices rise on speculation that the Federal Reserve may increase stimulus measures to bolster U.S. economy after unemployment numbers. European woes worsen with Spain economic crisis. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue
- Fed Tapering is a Go; What's At Stake for the Markets?
- Investors Beware of Market Bubbles Bound to Burst
- A Special Holiday Edition: How to Prepare Your Savings for the New Year
- Key Signs of a Weakening Economy, but a Strong Future for Gold
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...
- How In Control Is The Government Right Now?