Thursday, April 26th 2012
Gold Prices Shine As Euro Woes Worsen
Today's talking points
Gold prices rise on speculation that the Federal Reserve may increase stimulus measures to bolster U.S. economy after unemployment numbers. European woes worsen with Spain economic crisis. As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold as the value surges.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Flash Crash, are you prepared?
- Goldman Sachs and HSBC Buy 7.1 Tons Of Physical Gold
- JP Morgan Cashing in on the Silver Market
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- Preparing for the Aftermath of Quantitative Easing
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets