Thursday, May 3rd 2012
US Treasurys Are Junk, Dollar Headed For Collapse
Today's talking points
The greenback and the US bond market are headed for a collapse as the Federal Reserve loses the ability to service the nation`s debt with "artificially low" interest rates, Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital told CNBC on Wednesday. "As far as I am concerned, US Treasurys are junk bonds," Schiff said on CNBC Asia's "Squawk Box". As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector