Thursday, May 3rd 2012
US Treasurys Are Junk, Dollar Headed For Collapse
Today's talking points
The greenback and the US bond market are headed for a collapse as the Federal Reserve loses the ability to service the nation`s debt with "artificially low" interest rates, Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital told CNBC on Wednesday. "As far as I am concerned, US Treasurys are junk bonds," Schiff said on CNBC Asia's "Squawk Box". As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Flash Crash, are you prepared?
- Goldman Sachs and HSBC Buy 7.1 Tons Of Physical Gold
- JP Morgan Cashing in on the Silver Market
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- Preparing for the Aftermath of Quantitative Easing
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets