Thursday, May 3rd 2012
US Treasurys Are Junk, Dollar Headed For Collapse
Today's talking points
The greenback and the US bond market are headed for a collapse as the Federal Reserve loses the ability to service the nation`s debt with "artificially low" interest rates, Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital told CNBC on Wednesday. "As far as I am concerned, US Treasurys are junk bonds," Schiff said on CNBC Asia's "Squawk Box". As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Ukraine Crisis and Stock Market Crash Warnings
- Gold Set to Thrive on Emerging Stock Market Worries and Soaring Demand
- Investors Fear Stock Market Teetering, Gold Comes to the Rescue
- Fed Tapering is a Go; What's At Stake for the Markets?
- Investors Beware of Market Bubbles Bound to Burst
- A Special Holiday Edition: How to Prepare Your Savings for the New Year
- Key Signs of a Weakening Economy, but a Strong Future for Gold
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...