Thursday, May 3rd 2012
US Treasurys Are Junk, Dollar Headed For Collapse
Today's talking points
The greenback and the US bond market are headed for a collapse as the Federal Reserve loses the ability to service the nation`s debt with "artificially low" interest rates, Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital told CNBC on Wednesday. "As far as I am concerned, US Treasurys are junk bonds," Schiff said on CNBC Asia's "Squawk Box". As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil
- How to Hedge Against the Falling Dollar
- Shift from U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency May Be Underway
- Historic Silver Price "Fix" Coming To An End: Is Gold Next?
- 2014 Gold Forecast: 5 Hidden Drivers that will Slingshot Gold to $2,500 and Beyond