Thursday, May 3rd 2012
US Treasurys Are Junk, Dollar Headed For Collapse
Today's talking points
The greenback and the US bond market are headed for a collapse as the Federal Reserve loses the ability to service the nation`s debt with "artificially low" interest rates, Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital told CNBC on Wednesday. "As far as I am concerned, US Treasurys are junk bonds," Schiff said on CNBC Asia's "Squawk Box". As each new day brings more economic uncertainty, many people are investing more into Gold.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- A Buying Opportunity Gold Investors Are Most Thankful For...
- How In Control Is The Government Right Now?
- Gold is the Only True Store Of Value As Money Supply Increases
- Gold Prices Spike Following Short-Term Resolution in Washington
- The Government Is Officially Shutdown
- Gold: The Portfolio Insurance
- September Seasonally Strong For Gold
- Protect Your Retirement Wealth With Physical Gold