Thursday, April 4th 2013
Reopening Cyprus' Banks
Today's talking points
Cypriots queued at banks as they reopened on Thursday under tight controls imposed on transactions, but there was no sign of a run on deposits that had been feared after the government was forced to accept a stringent EU rescue package. Banks were shut almost two weeks ago as the government negotiated a 10 billion euro ($13 billion) international bailout to avert a national bankruptcy, the first in Europe's single currency zone to impose losses on bank depositors.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- When is a good time to invest into Gold & Silver?
- When will the FOMC announce the next rate hike?
- Flash Crash, are you prepared?
- Goldman Sachs and HSBC Buy 7.1 Tons Of Physical Gold
- JP Morgan Cashing in on the Silver Market
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- Preparing for the Aftermath of Quantitative Easing
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown