Thursday, July 24th 2014
Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
Today's talking points
Under all of the political instability and the continuing devaluation of the dollar, it is critical to take action now to protect your savings from eroding. Learn why gold means "safety in any language" and why it is considered "portfolio insurance". Consumer goods are becoming increasingly more expensive. As our day-to-day expenses continue to rise, it is imperative to preserve your wealth, and adding physical gold to your portfolio or retirement account is a smart and effective way to do this. Be wary of an over inflated stock market, a bubble that many economists are expecting to soon burst. Find out the two red flags economists are warning Americans about the banks. What rescue plans are underway for future bank insolvencies? Learn how gold acts as a hedge against inflation and why physical precious metals are an essential component for a balanced portfolio.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil
- How to Hedge Against the Falling Dollar
- Shift from U.S. Dollar As World Reserve Currency May Be Underway
- Historic Silver Price "Fix" Coming To An End: Is Gold Next?