Friday, August 15th 2014
How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
Today's talking points
As the war on economic sanctions with Russia ensues, the U.S. economy is bound to become more unstable. Russia recently announced a ban on all food in the EU coming from the U.S. How is Putin accelerating risk to the dominance of the U.S. dollar? Since 2002, the dollar has lost a staggering 39% of its buying power. Inflation is on the rise, consumer goods are more expensive, and our dollars are buying less and less. Get a complete understanding of bank bail-ins, soon expected in the U.S., and how they can impact the money that you have stored at the bank. Learn how you can transfer your IRA or old 401k into a gold-backed IRA and find out how physical precious metals can save your portfolio from deteriorating alongside the value of the dollar and a sluggish economy.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil
- How to Hedge Against the Falling Dollar