Thursday, August 28th 2014
Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
Today's talking points
Trouble lies ahead for the U.S. stock market and the U.S. dollar. The stock market is artificially inflated and continuing global conflict combined with loose monetary policy are threatening the dollar's world reserve currency status. Who, specifically, is going to be directly hit in the wake of a stock market crash? Find out what some of our brightest financial minds, such as that of George Soros and Robert Shiller, are warning investors about the stock market and learn why hard, tangible assets, such as gold and silver, are key in shielding your capital from ongoing and future global instability.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector
- U.S. Economy Tumbled By Most in Five Years
- Gold Prices Rise On Iraq Turmoil