Friday, September 19th 2014
Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
Today's talking points
Breaking news this week suggests more bad news for the U.S. dollar. The UK made a significant move this week hinting at the next reserve currency. Find out what the British government is doing to move away from the U.S. dollar. Are other countries planning the same? It is critical to build a protection plan now to safeguard your savings against the coming stock market crash many top economists are warning us about and the devaluation of the U.S. dollar. Find out how physical precious metals provide this long-term protection and listen to hear Mr. Rose's end-of-year forecast for gold prices.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014
- Fireworks Ahead in the Gold and Silver Sector