Friday, September 26th 2014
Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets
Today's talking points
The Dow plummeted over 200 points on Thursday, the biggest drop since April, in reaction to rumors of the Russian parliament authorizing a confiscation of foreign investments. What risks does the conflict in Syria bring to the markets? What ramifications could ensuing problems in the Middle East and with Russia have on our retirement dollars? And, what can history tell us about gold's patterns in reaction to global conflicts? Learn the importance of using physical gold and silver as tools to protect your capital from the aftermath of geopolitical events. It's imperative to understand the real state of the economic recovery, to not be fooled by the mass media, and to take action now to preserve what you have still sitting in your savings and retirement accounts. Learn how gold and silver are vital components for a portfolio seeking to achieve the ultimate method of wealth preservation and complete peace of mind.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio
- Gold: The Ultimate Inflation-Fighting Asset in an Unstable World
- Gold Among Top Performing Assets in 2014