Wednesday, October 15th 2014
Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
Today's talking points
The Dow Jones plummeted over 400 points this week. Concerns over the Ebola outbreak are affecting investor psychology and therefore, the markets. How does the economic slowdown in Europe and China impact the U.S. economy? The International Monetary Fund issued new warnings regarding the U.S. economy's recovery. What concerns is managing director, Christine Lagarde, voicing that investors should be aware of? Listen for information imperative to the long-term safety of your investments.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble
- How to Protect Your Savings from the Shrinking Dollar
- Gold is the Essential Safe-Haven Asset for Every Portfolio