Friday, November 7th 2014
Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
Today's talking points
Many experts agree that gold is extremely undervalued, and with prices dipping to very attractive buying levels this week, investors should leap at the opportunity to start or build their gold portfolios. How does the level of mining production affect gold prices? Another undervalued asset right now is silver. The U.S. Mint reported this week that they are sold out of Silver American Eagles. There is an evident surge in demand for gold's younger brother. What factors are contributing to low prices right now? More specifically, what type of relationship does gold have with the dollar? Also, learn the important differences between physical gold and gold stocks and the three big reasons why Mr. Rose is stockpiling both precious metals right now.
Syndicate The Gold Show
Are you a radio station? Find out how to broadcast The Gold Show with Jonathan Rose to your audience.
- Three Reasons to Buy Gold Now
- Preparing for the Aftermath of Quantitative Easing
- Investor Concerns Heighten Over Ebola Outbreak and Global Slowdown
- How to Protect Your Portfolio from Government Actions
- Perpetual Conflict In Syria May Shock the Markets
- Is the Dollar's Reserve Currency Status at Risk?
- The Great Banking Deception
- Renowned Investors Warn of Stock Market Bubble